the title says it all for right now. we are home. and the best news is that Meili LOVES her brothers and sister. she has warmed up to them very well and very quickly today. I will try to write more details in the days to come...but as for now...I am going to be with my kids, ALL of them!
Thank you for praying for us.
soooooooo good to be home.
3 comments:
Jen,
It's been wonderful to read along and follow your adventure to China. I am so proud of you and family. You are a wonderful example. Thanks for blogging it and letting us all share in your experience!! Congrats on your sweet gal!
Welcome home, precious Skipper Family! I will be praying for all of you through this challenging time of transition. May it continue to be a wonderful adventure in proving God's faithfulness :)
With love and admiration,
Lori Cavell
yay!!! so glad you're home! welcome home! i'm so thankful that ALL your kids love each other! i've been keeping up on your adventure and praying for and with you while you were there! such an amazing journey jen...we're so proud of you and marc!
Post a Comment