Hey guys, sorry for so many stinkin' blog entries today. Our room is a mess and I really need to pack...so you know me.....great time to avoid the not-so-fun stuff and just keep writing!
Right now it is Wednesday night. Tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm we are heading to the US Consulate again to pick up Meili's US visa. From there we go to the train station and ride 2 hours to Hong Kong. We will sleep just a few hours in our hotel in Hong Kong and then be at the airport at 5:30am Friday morning. Our plane leaves from Hong Kong at 8am, about 4 hours to Tokyo....short layover....then about 10 hours to Portland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe we are almost there!
I can already feel the emotions POURING on...leaving China tomorrow will be intense.
Not sure if we'll be able to blog anymore....if we have internet in Hong Kong tomorrow night then I'll try....
Please pray for safe travels and for Meili to have a great flight and for all 3 of us to SLEEP lots on the airplane. If you want to come to the airport then of course we'd love to see you. Please just know that Meili will probably have lots of anxiety and our plane often gets in early, I guess. We will not be offended in ANY way if you don't make it. I will either be a walking zombie or an emotional mess...or both. yikes. From my previous entry you already know how much I love you...regardless if you are at the airport bright and early or not.
Much loves!
jen
No comments:
Post a Comment