Meili girl, today is your second birthday.
Today I celebrate you and I have a deep awareness of God's amazing plan for your life.
My heart however aches for your birthmom. As you sleep so peacefully in your bed right now I wish I could be with your birthmom telling her of how much you are loved, how much you are wanted, of how you will be okay. I want her to know. I want her to know how cute you looked all dressed up last night. I want her to know how many of my friends love you and will support you. I want her to know that you are a fighter and you have a strong will that will make you a leader in life. I want her to know of your smile that lights up our entire family. I want her to meet your brothers and hear of how they plan to protect you. I want her to meet Jorie and know of the best friend you will always have in her. I want her to get a peek of you and your dad hanging out together so she can see his deep adoration for you. I want your birthmom to know that I will always speak highly of her.
Most of all tonight I want your birthmom to have peace. I want her to KNOW our Creator who holds each of us in his mighty hand and has the perfect plan for each of us. I want her to rest in Him and know that HE is taking care of you. I want her to know Him so that tonight, as I am sure of her mourning, she can experience His comfort. Baby girl, I will pray for your birthmom as long as I live.
Your 2nd birthday has been bittersweet for me. So so so sweet to have you a permanent part of our family and experience the fulfillment of God's plan to bring you to us...and so so so hard to think of the pain your birthmom is feeling today.
Meili girl, it's been a big week for you.
The Skips Great Adventure for you has just begun.
To God be the glory both now and forevermore!
Happy Birthday sweetie.
1 comment:
That brought tears to my eyes! Aren't the Lord and His love so amazing. I feel blessed to be an onlooker of The Skips Great Adventure!
Post a Comment