Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Meili girl.

Oh, we love her so much.  She is SLOWLY coming out of her shell.  Marc said to write SLOWLY one more time.  If I had to give you a word picture I would say that she is a baby bird still in the egg with a BIG shell around her.....so far, in the last 3 days that we have had her she has poked ONE little hole out and is peeking through the shell....the rest of her shell remains intact.  But that one little hole that we see peeking out at us, we LOVE.  Marc can't stop saying, "she is so precious"...she really is.  She has started today to strongly dislike when strangers approach her but is then quickly consoled by Marc or I when we remove her from the situation.  We are soooo thankful that she finds comfort in us and seems to be more and more secure with us as the days go by.  She is so great and I can't wait for you all to meet her.  We love her we love her we love her!

No comments: