Sunday, August 12, 2012

exhausted.

Well, I should stay up for the next few hours to get some stuff done....but I am not going to.  I am afraid exhaustion is overtaking me.  Are we ready to go?  nope.  But we will be.  :)  40 hours till we are on the plane.  Tomorrow is going to be very focused....has to be to get all these bags packed and the house cleaned up.  Not going to be easy with the heat (our house has finally had it's first unbearable day of the year....TODAY.) and Meili clinging to me with my every move.  She is getting nervous about our leaving and it is showing with her not wanting to take her hands off me.  But, its all good.  It'll all get done.  God is soooo good.  Can't wait to write a post on here about all the details that He has, and is, bringing together.  Blowing my mind, like He so often does.  But not tonight.  I am heading to bed.  Goodnight.

ps....I just put our itinerary on the side.  We'd so appreciate your prayers over the details of our trip AND over our two kids staying back home.  Please also pray that we can spend quality time with Levi's foster family and visit his orphanage.  thanks.

1 comment:

Tony and Sue said...

Congratulations on finally getting to leave for China! Will be following along! Have fun and good luck!

Sue