I know it is shocking, "adoption" has been the talk of our house the last couple weeks.
And with the topic of adoption, I find Meili's ears perked up and catching every word.
And so I find myself describing to ALL of the kids the process that Levi is going through right now, talking frequently about his birth mom, talking about how God has planned all this out, talking about God's perfect plan and how amazingly He forms families, talking much about how we should respond to people's questions, etc......
and although the kids think I am talking about all of this for "Levi".....
I am really also doing it for the benefit of my sweet Meili.
And it's been awesome.
It's given us sooo many special moments.
My favorite moment was when I was talking of Levi's birthmom....
and then I looked at Meili and told her of her birthmom's great love for her.
The sweet smile on her face was incredible.
I know that in that moment she felt that love in her heart.
And I know that that love is from God.
He is so good and He will continue to walk with us through each of these moments and this amazing journey of life! Couldn't and wouldn't do it without Him!
This picture is from this week's appointment with Mei's plastic surgeon. We thought that we were going to have to do more surgery this Fall but found out that it doesn't have to happen for another year. yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment