Monday, October 5, 2009

the road less traveled

I recognize that most of you probably don't follow the same blogs that I do so I wanted to share this quote from one of them. Here is her blog address if you want to read further: http://joiningthejourney.blogspot.com/

"Adoption is the road less traveled and there is a reason for that. IT is a TRAGEDY. For domestic adoption, there is a birthmother that is leaving a child behind...HEART WRENCHING. For International adoption, (typically) a child has been abandoned, and his/her heart KNOWS that and LONGS for a mommy and daddy. IT IS NOT EASY and prepare for your heart to BREAK several times along the road. If you want to feel the Lord's presence more than ever, see the face of Jesus in a child, and experience the HEARTBEAT of Christ TAKE the road less traveled. I've done it three times and will be FOREVER changed."

No comments: