Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October to you!

Yay, it's October, my favorite month of the year.
I love the weather.
I love to watch my kids play, and my husband coach, soccer.
It's my birthday month.
It's Jorie's birthday month.
And HOPEFULLY, it is the month I will be buying plane tickets to China.
Currently, we are waiting for our TA which is our travel approval. Once we get that we will travel 2-3 weeks after that. I am hoping for our TA to come during the last two weeks of October. According to our agency it should but ya know, you just never know. That would put us traveling to China the middle to end of November. Marc and I are still holding up pretty good, I think. However, I do recognize that our strength in it has come from the Lord. I really don't know how someone could bear this journey and this wait without Him. As the days go by I am thinking of her more and more. Our longing for her is intensifying. The thought of seeing her for the first time overwhelms me.

No comments: