Today was magical.
I won't ever forget it.
Extra big thanks to the Kuenzi family who took all our pictures for us!
And to the Andersen family who took video.
SUCH a gift you have given us, and more importantly, you have given Abby!
AND thanks to my momma and Marc's parents for being there with us this morning to celebrate!
Our support team!
I won't ever forget looking down the long haul and seeing my two boys and Abby hand in hand running towards us laughing. And it was Meili who met them first and she scooped up her sister with gusto!
My first look at my daughter. Wow! What a sight. So big and strong and gorgeous.
Somethin' very very very special about this girl.
Cannot even tell you how happy I am to have my man home!
They are all mine! Never in a million years did I ever imagine. Wow. Wow.
Our family of 8.
God loves me through these people. Muah! LOVE them.
Abby and her grandparents!
Abby and her MorMor!
When the other two kids came home, I couldn't wait to get HOME. But this morning at the airport....I could have stayed all day. It was so special! Abby was such a joy and just every detail was so special.
My love is home. Thank you, Jesus, for carrying us through these last 16 days!
Alas, it was time to go home.
Earlier this year, God told me that there was still one extra seat in my van and He had another child of mine to put in it. It was a surreal moment for me today as the kids all hopped in the van and it was FULL.
God is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home sweet home, Abby girl.
Thanks for the sign, sister Bubba.
And the next chapter begins.......
Show me your ways, O LORD,
teach me your paths;
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in You all day long.
Psalm 25:4-5
4 comments:
Love, love, love. <3
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are all back together, you sweet family of 8! All of us were crowded around the computer looking at these amazing pictures and one or two of us may have had tears in our eyes (and that little heart-tug to do it all over again :-) We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet Abby. She is beautiful and her smile just makes me smile. Praise God for his goodness!!!
We are so happy for you! Wanted you to know we love ya and will be praying for you guys!! Can't wait to see Miss Abby in person! adam & amber
He is faithful! What a beautiful family, inside and out! The first thing I thought when I saw sweet Miss Abby is that she looks like her Daddy, Marc!
Love you all! Ben and Jo Shook
Post a Comment