Anyways....today was Marc's first day back to work and it has been great! Ofcourse I miss him but this morning I woke up feeling miraculously (seriously) healed of my sickness and ready to tackle the day! And I guess tackling the day means blogging! Priorities! ha.
Okay, now for the other nicer word: joy.
As it turns out, Miss Abby is a joy. It oozes from her. I KNOW there will be hard days. BUT for right now I am choosing to not fear and take it one day at a time and enjoy this precious time for our family.
Sisters.
Nothing makes Abby light up like her two sisters.
The look on her face says it all.
Pretty sure they drank a couple gallons of water together.
Her relationship with Levi has been interesting. The first 24 hours she could not figure him out. ;) Which was funny. Since, she has learned that he needs a little more help than the rest. You know what it does to my heart to see her naturally helping him throughout the day....mmmm......
I know we are in the honeymoon phase, folks. But lets remember that #1 honeymoons are fantastic, and #2 I never got a honeymoon period with Levi. So, we are going to enjoy this honeymoon with this precious precious precious precious JOY as long as possible! To God be the glory! OHHH, He is so very good.
2 comments:
You never cease to amaze me. The Lord never ceases to amaze me! I am learning so much through your example, Jen.
Praying for: More joy! Less sickness! Forever and ever. Amen.
(In other news, guess who got their pre-approval the day after our LID?! I know!!!! Sending a care package on Monday...like I said, the Lord never ceases to amaze me.)
Here's to a happy, healthy, joy-filled weekend!
Gosh! Just now got to catch up on your blog since Abby got home! Wow! What a beautiful girl! What a beautiful family you have! Wow! Wow! She's got such a beautiful smile! Congratulations!
Post a Comment