In regards to our adoptions:
Someone this week told me I was brave.
There really is just nothing about that word that resonates with me.
I don't feel brave.
People want to put so much credit onto us.
Whether its good or bad.
Either they say we are "foolish", "crazy", "what's wrong with you?"...
...or they say we are "amazing", "brave", "heroes"....
It's all so ridiculous.
This morning I read
"The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it."
1 Thessalonians 5:24
Yes! Yes! Yes!
He is soo soo soo deserving of our obedience.
He is faithful. He will never ever lead us astray.
So when He says "Go." We must go.
So, no matter whether people say we are brave or foolish.
It doesn't sink in at all or make any sense.
Because it's not about us.
Its ALL about Him who called us.
Him who is so completely faithful.
And He will do it.
Praise, Jesus.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment