Monday, August 12, 2013

Proverbs 19:21

So, I thought I had it all timed out perfectly.  ;)
I thought that perfect timing included getting our 797 form back from the Chinese Consulate in 4 or 5 days instead of the usual 14.
But when our paper never arrived, AND I could see via my Fed Ex stalking that it hadn't even been sent yet, I called our agency.
They informed me that just because I paid the extra chunk of money and checked the little box on the form marked "RUSH", that the Chinese Consulate doesn't usually rush it.  They told me to expect it in the usual standard time frame.  Gulp.
After about an hour of freaking out, the Lord said, "Do you trust Me?"
And since that moment, I have had peace.  (And just so you know, my amazing husband has never even wavered in his peace....He says he is sure it is going to work out.  His steadfastness has been amazing.)

And so, as it turns out, that wonderful big Fed Ex vehicle is scheduled to pull up in front of our house tomorrow in the late afternoon and that 797 should then be put into our hot little hands.  (9 days later than it was suppose to...in my plan.)  And then on Wednesday morning we will hand deliver to our agency our last precious piece of documentation needed for our infamous Dossier, which needs to be logged in to China's computer system within 7 very short days....

I am not sure what this all means for our Dossier.  Like my husband, I now have peace it's going to work out.  Not sure how.  But, I know Who is going to work it out.  And all the glory will be His. 

And this is....the great adventure!

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."  Proverbs 19:21

Amen!

No comments: