Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A paperwork day.

Lots of great paperwork arrived and was taken care of today.
We received our 797 from Immigration. (saying we are okay to adopt.  phew.)
And we received our first batch of documents back from the Chinese Consulate.
 Thankfully for you, I have no time tonight to write the details.  Only this I will say, God moved some mountains for our Immigration paperwork.  Receiving it today was and is no small victory for the Lord.
After receiving it in the mail, we had it notarized, then certified (HUGE benefits to living near the state capitol), and then back to Fed Ex on its way down to San Francisco to the Chinese Consulate.  We hope to receive it back by Tuesday of next week.  

If indeed we get it back by then, and it gets compiled with the rest of our dossier and shipped off to China by next Friday, and we are logged in by the following Friday....then we will beat our deadline by FOUR DAYS.

Are you kidding me?!  

But, it's not there yet.  
And I have a week now to rest, try earnestly to wait upon the Lord,..... and also try to not become a crazed Fed Ex- tracking-number-stalker.  (I can tell you that it left Salem at 8:33pm tonight.  Safe travels to you, sweet little envelope.) 

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Will be praying!!