God moved another mountain today.
I was walking out the door for a mid morning appointment and surprisingly Mr. Fed Ex pulls up! (He has NEVER come before 5pm before!)
I didn't even come back inside....
I took that precious little package from him (the last form we needed for our Dossier), got in the car, and said, "Kids, we're going to Eugene." (that is where our fabulous adoption agency is located)
I had to first go to my meeting, then we drove quickly down the Highway.
I handed over that last piece of paper to my dear friends at HOLT at 1:50pm.
They reviewed this final necessary document, tucked it into the dossier, and had it ready for their Fed Ex pickup at 2:45pm. (Don't you think I should be on a Fed Ex commercial?)
At 4:00pm I received an email from HOLT saying, "CONGRATULATIONS! Your Dossier is on it's way to Beijing!"
While it feels emotional and somewhat of a relief that that dossier is on it's way to China....it still isn't logged in yet. That needs to happen by Tuesday. (Keep in mind that China is a day ahead of us.) And, I am not sure when we will know that it is logged in....even if it is logged in on Tuesday, we may not know that for another week or so.....
Oh my.
God orchestrated the details of today in a BIG way. No stinkin' doubt about it. My hope is in Him.
1 comment:
Praise God!
Post a Comment