we were blessed to get away for 2 nights to the beach last week.
just the six of us.
the kid's favorite beach activity: soccer
um dad, that's a foul.
the half mile hike to the beach was a nice extra treat.
the "funny face" pictures are getting a little weirder.
another beach family favorite: long jump
watching this girl compete in the "long jump" just might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.
(imagine a 98 year old Chinese woman shuffle. oh man. good times.)
water coming into the moat protecting the endeared castle....just as planned.
nice work, boys.
just being together....that's what makes these times so special.
the beach.
where the beauty and power and majesty
of the Lord
is seen so clearly.
His creation is so awesome.
He is even more awesome!
4 comments:
Oh Jen, I love these pictures. So fun to see Meili doing the long jump, keeping up with her big brothers and sister.
Jen, that looked so fun! It made me want to head off to the beach. Thanks for sharing. Your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL!
PS: Don't forget to give your hubby the camera somtimes so you can get in a few pics too! I always look back at our outings and I wonder if I was even there...I'm always behind the camera :) Love you girl!
i LOVE your family!!!
(did you see my shout out to Caleb on flickr?!)
my dear - loved the last two posts. just now getting to read and check them out. the pictures say it all. what a good place you're all at right now. love it. love it. that picture of caleb falling asleep praying is priceless and your description of Meili jumping KILLED me! So funny.
love ya,
moe
Post a Comment