Tuesday, March 9, 2010

what I get excited about...

One of my MOST favorite internet sites right now is Show Hope.....one of my MOST favorite organizations.  Let me tell ya, I get fired up just sitting here writing and thinking about it.  This ministry does A LOT of cool things but my MOST favorite thing that they do is Maria's Big House of Hope.  In case you haven't heard of it, it is a 6 story huge building in the heart of rural and poor China that pours out God's love, food, and medical care to hundreds of special needs Chinese orphans.  Ohhhhh, you KNOW those babies are sooooo close to my heart.  So anyway right now there is a US medical team there working in the OPERATING ROOM getting it stocked up and ready to start operating in June.  Are you kidding me???  I NEED to be there!  Everyday I check the computer for updates and then I long to be there with them.  I actually start shaking because I want to be there so bad working in that place.  I think that operating room is calling my name.   Hmmmmm.....Africa or China....I so wonder where my family will end up one of these days. 

You want to know what gets THIS girl excited?  Check out this site:  http://blog.showhope.org/

Then, please, join me in asking God how we can support this ministry that sacrificially pours out God's love to the least of these!  Let's, together, get out of this American bubble and join the Lord in what He is doing all over our world.

No comments: