Lot's on my mind about life at my home....probably because that's pretty much all I have been doing....which for now I am going to sum up by saying things at home are dramatically improving. We still have many hard moments but they are getting less frequent and we are getting more seasoned at handling them. Meili is so much fun and her personality is stinkin hilarious. Anyway, I'll write more about us in the days to come....because right now I just wanted to share with you pictures from yesterday. It was a beautiful way to start the new year....by witnessing another miralce....adoption is a miracle....in any and every way you look at it. There is an enemy out there that DOES NOT want these beautiful children in our world to find love, to find a family to live with forever...to come into a family that passionately loves and lives for Jesus.....and therefore, any time a child becomes a part of a forever family, it is an act of God that has made it happen. Yesterday I got to be in the audience watching the miracle happen, watching the mighty hand of God bring another family together. What a treat!
Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name
welcomes me.
welcomes me.
Matthew 18:5
introducing Miss. Zinea
and her beautiful sister, Miss. Zuri
meeting their big brother and sister...ahhhh....
Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him ...
his name is the LORD-and rejoice before him.
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families,
he leads forth the prisoner with singing.
Psalm 68
As you start the new year and perhaps God continues to, or begins to, whisper the "a" word into your heart I just want to urge you to press into HIM and not shy away from it. As I said before, the enemy doesn't want it to happen and as we read in the true Word of God, God DOES want to set the lonely in families...perhaps a family like YOURS. I am not saying it's for everyone. I am just saying that if you find that it's on your mind a lot....continue to seek Him. Listen only to Him. Recognize your fears as NOT being from Him. If you want me to pray for you in this way, that you would know if God wants you to adopt, I would LOVE to! If you are worried about the money part, stop it! Our mighty God has ALL the money in His control and He will provide WHATEVER is needed to accomplish His plan. Plus, I have a couple girlfriends (M&M) :) who would love to join with me and help you raise money.
So, anyway, happy new year friends!
May this year be a year that we each seek God and surrender our lives to Him more then ever before!
To Him be ALL GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
Colossians 3
2 comments:
Brought tears to my eyes! What an amazing blessing to everyone involved. Praise the Lord for families who hear the call and respond! Thanks for sharing pictures Jennifer!
love the pictures, experiences, and meili, zuri and zinea. our prayers are with you. love ya sides. oops...i mean skipper!:)
Post a Comment