Monday, January 18, 2010
Update on Haiti kids.....
Thanks so much to those of you who have been praying for my friends kids in Haiti. They just got word this afternoon that humanitarian parole for orphaned Haitian children will be granted!!!!!! This is HUGE and this means that these two beautiful children will be coming home to a wonderful home and forever family just down the street from me very soon. My friends hope to know a better timeline by tomorrow but are thinking this is all going to happen really fast! Here is a link to their blog: http://everydayisanadventure-anitao.blogspot.com/ . I'd encourage you to follow it so that you can continue to be informed on how to pray for them. I will post more about them and how God is moving mountains to get these kids home when I can but I may be preoccupied a little bit with my Meili girl the next few days so I wanted to give you their blog to follow in the meantime! GOD is sooooooooooo awesome! Oh how I love Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment