today was not a great day.
bleh bleh bleh.
but then at 3 o'clock the phone rang.
one of the kids said, "it's a call from Eugene."
Knowing that any call from "Eugene" was/is a call from our agency, I screamed from the other side of the house, "HURRY, ANSWER IT!"
I took the phone from my son and then I heard a sweet voice say the words that EVERY adoptive momma LOVES to hear, "I have some good news for you."
She then proceeded to tell me that our Letter of Acceptance arrived today at their office.
OH.MY.WORD.
It was suppose to take 2-4 months to arrive. It took 26 days.
OH.MY.WORD.
And so the process moves forward. The ball is now back in our court and all of the sudden I am sitting here under another mountain of paperwork. The good news is that this remaining paperwork is much more predictable (barring any unforeseen glitches) and we can now estimate our travel dates. Best estimates put us in China the second week of December.
OH.MY.WORD.
T - 3 months ....and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
No comments:
Post a Comment