How can I ever begin to describe life with Levi?
Dude, it is intense. Intensely sweet, stressful, noisy, funny, precious, challenging.....
Eating is one of our hundred challenges with him.
The therapists are delightful and we really enjoy their company. They are really still trying to figure him out. Join the club!
Levi LOVES the toys they bring. They are so sweet with him.
Soooo thankful that we get to do it all in our home.
He loves to be in the middle of whatever we are doing. I have found myself frequently saying to the other kids, "Well, this is another great opportunity to learn to focus when there are many distractions around you." seriously.
Overall, after 4 months with this beautiful child of God, we don't see a lot of progress with his developmental issues....but we see TONS and TONS and TONS of progress with God bonding our hearts together with his. And THAT is a testimony to the awesomeness of God!
I love him more every day.
1 comment:
I just caught up on your blog. Love it. All of it. :) Hugs!
Post a Comment