Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is THAT safe?

To my amazement, since learning a month ago that we were not going to Africa, I STILL get questioned and the stink eye from people in regards to the safety of our young four kids overseas.  I always look at them and simply reply, "Being in God's will is the safest place to be."  I am confident of this.  Funny enough, in the same day of one of those comments I can get a comment from someone thinking that I want to keep my kids "too safe" because we have made the decision to homeschool.  Ofcourse I kinda love it that people can't figure me out.  But really, what it all comes down to, is that we want to follow God, WHEREVER He leads.  While we way too often screw up, it is our desire to live in reckless abandon all for Him.  I can't even tell you the joy and the bliss that come from living for Him.  Oh, life is so good.  All glory to Him!

The below short clip is from one of my most favorite speakers to listen to, Francis Chan, about this very topic.  And since I got one of THOSE comments just yesterday....it is fresh on my mind. 

1 comment:

gretchen said...

yay, glad you liked this too!! :)
xoxoxo