Caleb- Mom, when is this show going to be over?
Mom- in about 5 minutes.
Caleb- How do you always know that?
Mom- Because I look at the clock and I can see what time it is.
Caleb- What clock?
Mom- That one on the wall right there.
Caleb- How does it know what time it is?
Mom- Because it has a battery in it that keeps it working. That's it's job to keep moving with time.
Caleb- (in disgust) Well, that clock is SLOW because I have never seen it move before.
3 comments:
love it! miss you...hope all is well!
Hi there-you may not know me but Sarah Hohenshelt (Koger) and I have been best friends with her for 20 some years....I also went to McKay for my JR. Year of HS and I think you and I were in the same class (93)? Anyway, I am sure Melissa Andersen mentioned to you who I am-we are the ones from Silverton adopting a baby girl through AGCI from Ethiopia-I am also the one that got those lovely hate mails! :-) I just wanted to say hi and I love your blog and your story-check out our blog-
www.adamandamberstutzman.blogspot.com
and also, my favorite book is "The Hole in Our Gospel"! Wasn't it amazing! Your family is beautiful! Talk to you soon-Amber Stutzman (Fields)
awitha@verizon.net
I love Caleb right now!
Post a Comment