Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello from Beijing!

 
Yesterday was a fantastic day.
We climbed the Great Wall and then toured around old town Beijing and then ended the evening walking around dowtown Beijing.  We had SO MUCH fun throughout it all.  Marc especially loved hiking the Great Wall. 
I would love to write more but I just spent a few precious moments talking to my kids on SKYPE and now I need to get going.  Today, Saturday, we have our Holt orientation in the morning and then this afternoon we are heading out to the Forbidden City and Tiannamen Square. 
Tomorrow is Meili day!  Tomorrw we get our girl!  We are so excited for that but are also having a GREAT time here in Beijing. 
Love you guys all and thanks for continuing to pray for us!

1 comment:

Tony and Sue said...

We've been waiting with baited breath for your first post after seeing the Great Wall! Tony saw the picture and said "They're there! I just got goose bumps!" So excited for you guys!