Ahhhh, life is BUSY!!!! My mind is SO FULL I cannot even take the time to tell you all that I am thinking about right now.....Let me give you a glimpse: wanting to research everything we will be doing in China, thinking of Meili's birthmom (that is extremely emotional for me right now), buying little gifts to leave my kids when we are gone, Jorie and Luke have started basketball, trying to get playdates arranged for my precious Caleb while we are gone, NEEDING to clean my house, need to make a meal plan for THIS week, what will my kids wear to their Thanksgiving feast at school?, Marc's playoff soccer game tonight, should I decorate for Christmas before I leave for China?, Meili, Meili, Meili, ahhhh, I think that gives you an idea.....
I did just take the time to write out our itinerary while we are in China so you can see what we'll be up to. My husband is wondering how he can get out of all the tours and go hiking in the mountains.......
By the way, we have named her Meili, pronounced May-lee. Her middle name remains in the negotiating process between me and Marcus.
No comments:
Post a Comment