Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Marcus!!!!





















Yesterday was Marc's birthday. He worked so me and the kids gathered our presents, made a cake, and headed up to pour on our birthday love to the man of the family!The kids ALWAYS enjoy visiting their dad at work and I think Marc appreciated us coming up to remind him of how much we do love him.

As we were arriving at the fire station I reminded the kids that we were there to be with dad, not necessarily "play".....at which point Luke belted out, "I'm here for cake!!!!"








































1 comment:

Desha said...

Because I know that you, as well as Sarah (Young) Dieker are both married to firefighters/EMT's I always get a HUGE lump in my throat when we see a truck on its way to a fire. Jordan prays for them out loud from the backseat, but my lump is too big, so my prayers are always silent ones! Love seeing the pics!