Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Good bye, bloggy blog.

Well, this is my last post for a while.  A long while.  Like, maybe a year.  Or, maybe forever.  We'll see.  The reason for stopping the blog now is really simple:  I don't want to spend my time here.  I've got seven other housemates that need me....and any spare time I have for me needs to be spent with the One who sustains me.  I've thought long and hard about what to say on my last post.  And nothing really seems fit except to praise God.  There is good and there is hard.  But it all is all wash when it comes to the greatness of our God.  He has been BLOWING my mind lately with His handiwork and I wish I could write all about it for the world to know!  But for right now, He has told me to take a year away from this bloggy blog.  
And so, in closing, I will leave you with these pictures.
These beautiful faces who are a constant reminder to me of God's redemption, His grace, His mercy, His faithfulness, His sovereignty, His love, His joy, and His healing power.
 Oh, He is soooo incredibly good.




 


Give your hearts and minds and your lives to Him.  You will NEVER regret it.
To live is Christ, and to die is gain.
To God be the glory both now and forevermore.  Amen.

No comments: