9:30 yesterday morning we got word that our dates are finally confirmed and it was time to make all the necessary arrangements. So, we spent the majority of the day talking to our travel agent and booking all of our needed flights, motel rooms, shuttles, etc. in China.
Hard to believe that just TWO weeks from today Marc and the boys will be boarding a plane to China. We are, as you can imagine, out of our minds excited.
Feeling so THANKFUL for so many things this morning....but wanted to say an extra thanks to those of you who have been praying for this latest adoption journey of ours and especially for Abby. I am soooo grateful for you!
Last week I found this quote by Ann Voscamp and it so resonated with me and has been CLOSE to my heart ever since.
"We give thanks to God not because of how we feel but because of who HE is."
Even though I AM feeling thankful this morning, I am VERY aware that I am not always "feeling" this way. And yet, I should, and I WANT to, always BE thankful because our Mighty GOD is sooo sooo sooo worthy of our praise and thanksgiving everyday! May we more and more see up and beyond our circumstances to the One who reigns forever! Amen.
Happy Thanksgiving friends.
1 comment:
Yay! Celebrating His provision right alongside you! I am so thankful for you wisdom, grace & friendship, Jen. God's blessings to you & your family today and on the adventure of the coming months!
Post a Comment