To our DELIGHT, new pictures of Levi appeared unexpectedly in our email this morning.
So much I could say about this picture. He looks so handsome, strong, confident, and extremely mischievous to me. He looks happy. As sweet as it is to this momma's heart to have updates on my baby boy, I am even more thankful that I get to have these pictures for him in the future. They will be a very important piece for him as he looks back upon the first 3 years of his life.
And even more precious to me is the picture we received today of his foster family.
Good foster parents are the unsung heroes of our day.
And the foster parents of MY SON mean more to me than I could ever express in words.
I pray every day for them to be blessed for their selfless sacrificial love they are giving to my son.
I pray for their family to be filled with love, patience, and deep joy.
I am soooooooooooo thankful for them.
This picture will forever be close to my heart and deeply treasured.
Yay for new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment