Saturday, June 9, 2012

time is flying......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And time just keeps flying by, doesn't it!!!!!
While usually I hate that....as we wait for Levi, I just assume it keep on flying by!

Last week Jorie and her great friend had their hairs cut off for Locks of Love.
 My baby girl loved her long hair so I was so proud of her to give it up.
 Before......
......during.....
.....and after!
everything is better when you can do it with your BFF, right!
 

and the day after the big haircut, Jorie hopped in the car with her siblings and my parentals and they drove 13 hours to see my sis and bro-in-law in Salt Lake.
 Marc and I stayed home to work and enjoy a 6 day stretch of kid-free living.
Can I just say that my parents taking them for that long is like the best gift that ANYONE has ever given me.
Wow!
It was fantastic!  It was actually quite a profound week to kinda look at my life from outside the bubble.  I actually learned a lot about myself.  And .....aw, I could just go on and on and on about how great that week was.  And, I am sooo thankful to say that I couldn't be more thrilled that they arrived safely home last night!  I missed those little suckers like crazy.  They are unique little individuals that I couldn't be more blessed to spend so much of my life with!
 Thank you thank you thank you thank you to my mom and dad and Mathew and the amazing Aunt Suzy for giving me the best gift EVER!!!!!  LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

And then today we were on the soccer fields from 9:30am to 7:30pm celebrating the FINAL games of another great Spring Season of soccer! 

And the countdown to Levi continues.....
Marc and I studied the calendar last night and took all the timeframes our agency has given us and lined it all up with the latest possible times they have given us and with all that it seems as though we should have Travel Approval from China by the second week of August which puts us traveling to get him the last week of August.
woe.
woe.
woe.
It may just be finally getting closer.....
Close enough that me and Marcus are feeling a bit more nerves coming on.....
it could only be 11 weeks till we head to China to have a baby.
a baby boy who is alive and well...
and with time going as fast as it is....
oh my....
oh my.....
 


1 comment:

gretchen said...

every time I read your blog, I just love your family even more!!! cannot wait to see you very soon! please tell Jorie that her new haircut is GORGEOUS (and she looks SO grown up!!!! ahhhh!)