ahhh, feeling the love.
Jorie begged me for this Hannah Montana folder. I reluctantly gave in hoping that no one except me and her would ever know about it. First thing when she sat down she pulled out that folder and showed all of her girlfriends in the class ...as well as ALL of their parents. Ugh. Choose your battles, I guess. Our family's current favorite thing to do in the evenings is Uno. A game we can all play and we have so much fun. I especially enjoy trying to beat my husband. :)
Caleb seriously wins a lot. It is hilarious.
So, having Caleb home alone with me and/or Marc everyday has been a surprise delight. Ya know, he is kinda my wild one and I really thought he would be gloomy walking around the house for 8 hours wondering when his favorite playmates would come home from school. Well, as it turns out, he's not wild at all when Jor and Luke aren't around and he is wonderful to be alone with. He has been playing pretty good by himself and he likes to be a part of and help me with whatever I am doing. I have loved my time alone with him! It is bringing back so many memories of when I used to be home alone with just Jorie. I know it's just the first week....but so far so good. I may never let him go to school.
2 comments:
So cute! Love the back to school pictures!
so cute!!! I'm glad Caleb being home alone was so wonderful!!
Post a Comment