Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Esther


It has been a GREAT summer.
One of my favorite things this summer was studying the book of Esther with Beth Moore's materials. Last night we concluded the 10 week study and I just want to tell you that I loved it! Not only did I love digging into God's word, studying a WOMAN, discovering so much deeper richness in this well known book, but what I really loved (and will really miss) was hanging out with Sarah, Em, and Kelsey every Monday night. It always amazes me to see how God speaks to each of us so differently from the same passage. What a special group of girls that God brought together for such a time as this. This study was the icing on my cake of a fabulous summer! Thank you, God!
Did you know that Esther is the only book of the Bible that never mentions God?

No comments: