Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here is our daughter, Mei


5 comments:

Tony and Sue said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! It was almost 5 months for us from the referral day until we came home so more patience is required! Your time will be taken up with paperwork, packing, planning and, of course, your regular family activities! It's hard to not have the most current information -- REALLY hard! We'll keep watching! Tony, Sue & Meighan Smith

L Case said...

She is precious!

Tara said...

What a beautiful blessing! I am so thrilled and excited for all that is to come. Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Skips!!!! We are so happy for you! She is a doll--how lucky are you and how lucky is she!!!

Val and Todd

Unknown said...

YAHOO!!!! I can't believe I haven't checked your blog lately...and look! I'm so happy for you and your family. She's beautiful and so lucky to have you as her mom.

So wonderful.