Saturday, October 4, 2008

Gabriella, Batman, and a little Fireman




It's never too early to get ready for Halloween. I think my kids have as much fun throughout the entire month of October dressing up and playing together as they do on the actual night of Halloween.


The kids always get to choose to be whatever they want. It was no surprise to anyone that Jorie wanted to be Gabriella from High School Musical.....she is obsessed.


Luke really has no passions except soccer and sports in general so I'm always curious to see what he chooses. This year is Batman. In all his seriousness he said he needed to be a super-hero to protect Gabriella. I have a strong suspicion that his buddies at school are really into Batman.


Frankly, Caleb doesn't even know what Halloween is. When asked what he wanted to be, with a big smile he yelled with passion, "A FIREFIGHTER LIKE DADDY!!!!!!"


These are the moments you never want to go away. It's great to be a mama.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. So are you adpoting or am I missing something? If so, I need details!! That would be so great.