I never knew what fun it would be to watch Marc and Jorie together on the soccer field. It is one of my current favorite things to do. Practice or game, it doesn't matter, I have really enjoyed watching their first season together of soccer. They work well together and Jorie gets giddy every time....so giddy, you would think she is going on a date. We put off soccer for as long as we could. It has been well worth the wait.
3 comments:
Jen, what a cute family!! I love the blogging thing! Now I can read about what's new with your family. What are the names and ages of your kids?
I love your blog too!
good times. Can't wait till Grady expresses interest in playing sports. Thanks for the comment on my family page. If your interested in more of that kind of stuff, I've started a new page dedicated to "end times" , politics, and Jesus stuff.
http://hestandsatthedoor.blogspot.com/
Looks like your Disney trip was a blast. Nikki and I really want to go. Its been a long time for me.
Hope your summer is awesome!
Kevin
Post a Comment