Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wildhorse






We just returned home from Wildhorse, a Young Life camp in Eastern Oregon. Marc was the camp paramedic for 614 highschool campers and the rest of us got to tag along. It was, as always, a great week for our entire family. The best part for me this year was breaking away from my normal routines and being able to "process" life a little bit. Ofcourse an added bonus was seeing over 200 kids accept Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. Woohoo! God is so good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sides! I'm so glad you have blog! Its so fun to see your pictures. Your kids are getting so big!! It will be fun to keep up with you a little bit better now. Looks like you guys had a great trip to Wildhorse.
-Emily:)

kmilliken said...

The rock pile gets a bit bigger.

swtelford said...

Hey Jen, looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! Your family is so cute! I love this blogging thing, cause Emily contacted me after checking out your blog and I saw that you were able to check out Desha's blog. So fun! I feel the same way reading about Desha's experiences...so in awe in small town Colorado :)