Saturday, March 30, 2013

March Beach Trips

One of my most favorite places ever is the coast.
I know I've mentioned on here before how much I love the beach and the ocean.....really, I can't get over it.  There is just no other place that I can SEE the power and majesty and beauty and sovereignty of God as clear as I can at the beach.  I just love it there.  
Finally, this week we took baby boy to the beach for the first time.
He was hesitant at first of the sand and water.....
but he got used to it.
And then decided he really liked it!
 My momma came with us and she was Levi's best buddy there.
 She was so good with him and he had a blast with her!
 Levi loves to be free to roam and run!
What joy it brought to my heart to have him be free to do that at my favorite spot!
  

As I watched him explore the beach for the first time, I couldn't help but think upon Mei's first time to the beach.  Exactly three years ago this month we took her there for the first time.
 And once again, I was and am just in awe of God and how far he has brought her.
 She is just one of the most precious amazing girls ever.  
And I am soooooooo blessed to be her momma.
so blessed and so thankful.
 Thank you, Lord, for the beach.
Thank you, Lord, for adoption.
Thank you, Lord, for knowing (better than me) exactly what kids belong in our family.
Thank you, Lord, for the journey you have us on following You.
Thank you, Lord, for humbling me.
Thank you, Lord, for the way You SHINE through Your creation!!!!!
To God be all glory!

No comments: