And then as of yesterday I have started following 2 blogs that I wanted to share with all of you! Whoever "you" is??? :)
There is a man named David Platt who is a pastor in Alabama. He wrote the book, Radical, and the Lord has used this man in very profound ways in me and Marc's lives. He is a man of God and we have the highest respect for him. Anyways, the first blog I am glued to (thanks Malia!), since yesterday, is his. He is in China right now adopting their daughter and he is documenting it all on their church's blog. It's so awesome.
http://bhglobalblog.org/
The second blog I am following is my friend, Sondra. The Lord uniquely and powerfully brought her into my life a few years ago. Then, we ended up (by God's amazing plan) being in China together 2 years ago when we were both getting our kids to bring home.
And where is she TODAY? She is back in China adopting their 6th child (3rd adoption). Now, I would be following Sondra's blog no matter who or where she was adopting because she is my friend! However, this adoption is AMAZING to me because she is this time adopting an almost 10 year old girl. This girl is Jorie's age! Sondra loves the Lord and has followed Him boldly, faithfully, and passionately to this point of getting their daughter, Alea, from China. I am in awe. They just got her yesterday and guess how Alea greeted her new mom and dad???? I stole this pic from her blog to show you! She greeted them with a HUGE bear hug! Oh, praise Jesus.
here is their blog address if you want to follow along......
http://www.followingourheartsagain.blogspot.com/
So, no need to wonder what I'm going to be looking at on the computer the next couple weeks......these two blogs are on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Psalm 68:6
God sets the lonely in families.
No comments:
Post a Comment