Wednesday, October 27, 2010

birthdays.........

Have I mentioned that I love October?
Could have SOMETHING to do with it being BIRTHDAY month!
Jorie's first celebration started off with Grandma and Grandpa Skipper.
That evening she had some dear friends over for a slumber party.

How can it be that my oldest is NINE?  How can it be?
The morning of her actual birthday she was serenaded by her siblings and enjoyed her breakfast of choice: coffee cake and bacon and OJ.  While she made her birthday wish that morning, her and I enjoyed remembering both of our wishes from last year that had come true:  Meili is home!  Praise God!  I am sorry, I cannot tell you what I wished for this year.


Party at my parents house!  Thanks mom!

sweet cousin, Kylie Grace.
yes, she DOES get this excited over every gift!
thanks, Aunt Suzy.
My sister, Jor, and myself were all born within a few hours of each other....on separate years ofcourse.  So, our birthdays are always celebrated together at my parents house.  A fun tradition.
this picture accurately represents a bit of our dysfunction.
the boys were probably off wrestling somewhere while us ladies took care of the candles.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

That picture of Marc and Jorie is so sweet -- you need to get that framed! The guys were talking about getting together when Marc gets back so we need to get a date on the calendar.

Tony and Sue said...

I love looking at all these pictures! You look like you have a LOT of fun, especially in the national parks! What beautiful places!

Sue

shaneandmalia said...

I know what you wished for!!!!