Today, six short months later, I am in love and I am in awe. In awe of our mighty and amazing God and how BLESSED I am to have her in our lives. She is such a dynamic amazing little precious girl and I really, honestly, can't believe that I get to be her mom. That is like the coolest thing ever.
We love her as much as all of our kids....and that is a whole heck of a lot of love. What a RIDE this last six months have been.....and right now we are in a very sweet sweet sweet spot with her. I am well aware that in the future there could be challenging issues to face but as for today, just six months since her becoming a part of our family forever, life is good....I couldn't even imagine it being any better with her. And I give ALL glory, honor, and praise to our our most awesome God for bringing our family together and FILLING it with His love! Oh, I praise You Jesus!!!!!!!!!
Six months ago:
we walked off the elevator and this was my first sight of her
just a couple hours after meeting her, six months ago tonight.
Six months later:
she is sooo HAPPY, healthy, FUNNY, 5 pounds heavier (yay), at least an inch or so taller, eating well, sleeping well, reovered from lip surgery, secure, and DEEPLY loved. She is home, she is home forever.
Oh, how we loooooooooooooooooove her.
3 comments:
I love these pics!! She is so precious and when she says my name...be still my heart!!
Love you,
Malia
Wonderful photos! I LOVE the one of Meili and Luke on the couch - she obviously adores her big brother! I'm not a sap but it actually brought tears to my eyes...
You guys are so lucky/blessed to have found eachother. I can feel the love in your picts! How wonderful.
Post a Comment