Yay for Meili, she is starting to get some friends. I just want to say that I have been so blessed by MY friends and how they have encouraged their daughters to befriend Meili. Their daughters have been SO sweet and kind and gentle and patient with Meili. What a gift each of them is to me and Meili!
Nhu is my buddy from the 2nd grade. She brought her twins (are they not the cutest?) down from P-town to hang out with us and also brought us some yummy authentic Chinese food. That was soooo sweet of her as I have yet to do anything "Chinese" for Miss. Meili. Thanks Nhu!
When is the last time you rocked out with your buddies to the ABC's?
awwww.......
one of my best buds, Heather...and Meili's friend, Miss. Jade.
these two 2 year olds pretty much have everything in common. adorable.
ahhh....Miss. Ali is so sweet to Meili....such a good friend!
1 comment:
Those kids coudn't be any cuter!! Love them all. And Nhu is looking as hot as ever too!:)
Maybe we can add another Ashby toddler to the mix this summer...if you dare!:)
Post a Comment