I am starting to find some really cool blogs of families that have adopted kids from China. If you want to know what I am doing these days with my spare time, I am pretty much doing all things adoption related....including following some great families who have adopted. I love reading of their journeys and the path that God has taken them on. Each path is so different from each others and yet they/we all share this common bond of falling in love with these Chinese beauties. I am going to start a new link over to the side to list some of my favorite ones so if you want to you can too!
My three favorites that I am following right now are:
*Mary Beth Chapman- Steven Curtis Chapman's wife. She is living my dream right now as she and her husband have just built a 60,000 square foot facility in China that provides love and medical treatment for special needs orphans.....all in the name of Jesus. Don't be surprised if I end up moving my family over there to work in that place someday. I'm not kidding.
*Stephanie-I dont' know this lady at all (or any of these blogging mommas for that matter) but her pictures are awesome. She has a few biological children and just adopted their fifth child from China. woe. She spends a lot of her time raising awareness of special needs children needing to be adopted in China. You gotta check out her pictures!
http://lifeintransparency.blogspot.com/ (these are her pictures)
http://www.nihaoyall.com/ (this is her blog)
*Sue- ahhhhh. I don't even know how I found this blog but it was a gift from God, that I know. She and her husband just adopted their first child from China. She was born on the SAME DAY as my sweet Mei and she also has a cleft lip. They came home with her a couple months ago. She and I have started emailing each other and I am blessed by our new friendship.
1 comment:
You will become addicted to visiting other people's blogs. You just can't get enough!!!! Welcome to the adoption blog community. You will meet numerous families who you will walk beside as their journies unfold. We're like one big family!
Check out these adoptions sites (all three advocate for orphans). You'll quickly become hooked!
http://oatsvallteam.blogspot.com/
http://www.puttyfamily.blogspot.com/
http://weloveourlucy.blogspot.com/
And to really be inspired you MUST read this 20 year old's blog. (be sure to read it from the very beginning. She is such a hero to many:
http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/
No doubt you will be inspired!
Post a Comment