I have no doubt about it that God wants me to wake up to Him and be with Him every morning. I could talk for hours (shocking) about the experiences in my life that have led me to believe this but none of them speak louder then His word.
The Sovereign Lord...wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
Isaiah 50:4
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23
Each morning everyone gathered as much as he needed. (referring to the manna)
Exodus 16:21
In the morning...Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God...
Exodus 19
Be ready in the morning...present yourself to me there...
Exodus 34
2 comments:
And mornings are such a struggle for me!:) Thanks for the great words of wisdom!
PS I love the new family picture! So cute!
Post a Comment