Saturday, December 6, 2008

this is how i feel right now

my house is a mess.
my Christmas letter sucks. I have to change it.
I'm exhausted but I don't want to go to bed.
I have 3 loads of laundry to fold on my bed.
I wish my husband was home so I could smooch him.
I wish I could write on my blog like my friend Desha writes.
I love my life but I am just in a weird mood.
I'm not complaining, I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

Desha said...

Jen, I am in complete awe of your "adoption journey." You HAVE to promise to post a video of you and Marc, meeting your baby girl for the very first time. You'll have us all in tears! (Now I'm off to fold MY 3 loads of laundry...)

Tara said...

On the bright side, people just kind of skim Christmas letters right? That's what I told myself this year!