I thought that Facebook was just for college kids. But as it appears, it is for me too. I am having lots of fun finding and discovering long lost friends. If you haven't already, you should get on there.
Everyone around me seems to be mourning the loss of summertime. Yeah, summer is the best, always great. But I am ready to get Fall underway. This Fall I am looking forward to: being a soccer mom (whatever that is), Bible study, visiting Seattle, watching my husband coach, making apple pie, wearing long jeans everyday, cool morning walks with friends, drinking hot chai tea......
This weekend Marc and I are running away from our kids and the real world to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Four days in a nice lodge on the Rogue river with a real fireplace in our bedroom and our own hot tub on the deck.......need I say more......can't wait.
Today Marc took Jorie and Luke up to a Mariners game. He is the best dad ever. Hands down.
No comments:
Post a Comment